Physioworks Health Group Camberwell provides pelvic floor physiotherapy for men and women.
Liane Fenwick is an empathetic and supportive physiotherapist with 23 years of clinical experience and post-graduate qualifications in Pelvic Floor and Continence Physiotherapy.
As the head of Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy services at Physioworks Camberwell, Liane Fenwick uses her unique skill set to provide detailed assessment of pelvic floor conditions for men and women and develops individually tailored pelvic floor physiotherapy treatment programs for conditions including:
- Pelvic floor muscle weakness.
- Bladder issues: frequency, urgency, urinary incontinence.
- Bowel issues: urgency, constipation, incontinence.
- Pelvic and sexual pain: vulvodynia, vaginismus, pelvic floor muscle overactivity, bladder pain syndrome, endometriosis, rectal pain, penile pain, scrotal pain.
- Erectile dysfunction and arousal disorders.
- Pelvic organ prolapse.
- Surgical rehabilitation post gynaecological and prostate surgery.
- Pregnancy and post-natal conditions – abdominal separation, pelvic girdle pain, blocked ducts/mastitis, ante and post-natal exercise programs.
- Pelvic Floor-safe Exercise Programs, including Clinical Pilates.
For a consultation with Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist Liane Fenwick or for further information please contact reception on 9889 6611.