- Diploma of Health Science
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist and a full member of Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
Megan Jepson is a highly credentialed exercise physiologist at Physioworks Health Group, who specialises in exercise assessment and the prescription of:
- Geriatric populations for general de-conditioning, high falls risk and chronic conditions
- Musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, including chronic back pain
- Sport specific conditioning particularly netball and swimming
Megan is a former sport trainer for the Dandenong Stingrays (AFL Under 18’s). She is a current Board member and Netball Coach of Sandown Cobra’s Football and Netball Club.
Megan has a passion and desire for seeing people reach their ultimate goal, whether that be to fit into that size 10 dress or to finally be pain free, as she firmly believes “that a little bit of exercise can help everybody”.
With a focus on Woman’s Health, Megan Jepson is currently working on a Bra Study research project with Monash Univeristy looking at the impact of breast size on shoulder, neck and back pain, as well as posture.
Megan Jepson is available for Exercise Physiology consultation at Physiowork Camberwell on Friday afternoons.
She consults at Physioworks Cranbourne clinic on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday; and on Tuesday at Physioworks Pakenham clinic.