- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Provider for the Better Start program
- Senior Physiotherapist at The Royal Children’s Hospital
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of the Australasian Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- Clinical Advisor for the Statewide Equipment Program (SWEP)
Liz (Elizabeth) Martin, a highly experienced Paediatric Physiotherapist with over 20+ years of expertise in Paediatric Physiotherapy, is now consulting at Physioworks Health Group Camberwell.
Liz Martin has extensive physiotherapy experience in a wide range of paediatric conditions, including cerebral palsy, Downs Syndrome, genetic syndromes, plagiocephaly, torticollis, post-operative rehabilitation, developmental delay, and other orthopaedic and neurological conditions.
With a particular interest in cerebral palsy, Liz is a Member of the Australasian Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, and she is currently undertaking further research in this area.
Liz Martin is one of only three Victorian paediatric physiotherapy clinical advisors for the Statewide Equipment Program (SWEP), overseeing provision of clinical equipment through this program.
Liz graduated in physiotherapy in 1988 from Latrobe University (Melbourne) and initially started work at the Alfred Hospital in general physiotherapy, before moving into the area of rehabilitation and then specialising in paediatric physiotherapy.
Apart from consulting at Physioworks Health Group Camberwell, Liz Martin provides her physiotherapy expertise in treating children at The Royal Children’s Hospital (Melbourne) and at Yooralla.